Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Greetings! It's been a while!

Oh no! It seems that I've neglected you but I swear that it is NOT so!

Hi guys! I sincerely apologize for having been away so long. I've been quite busy. With what? Well, I'm glad you asked!

This past weekend I was in a summer play festival at the Boston Playwrights Theatre produced by the Boston Actors Theatre. I was in a short 20 minute play entitled "The Least of These" written by a local playwright. I wish I could call it the premier of the play but there was a staged reading before we went up so I can't...but we can pretend ;). It was a short run of the play only for the weekend from June 25- 27th and all the shows went quite well. The audiences were very responsive and all the folks involved in the festival (producers, stage managers, directors) were very professional which is always great! Not to mention a very cool cast that I got to be onstage with. Hopefully I'll get to work with them sometime in the future.

Weeks before the festival, I've been busy driving myself up the wall for no reason lol...well I just overexert myself, pile on tasks and stay so busy that I have no time to enjoy my life. I'm a bit paranoid now I think because I think if I chill for one second then I'll get back into super chill mode and won't get anything done for awhile and miss out on some ill opportunity. But I NEED TO RELAX! I'm 22 for goodness sake! There's no reason to be so serious all the time. So I guess in the last few weeks I've learned not to take myself so seriously. It will be a gradual feat but I will take it on. Honestly, I just don't have a choice.

I wanna feel young while I'm young. Not feel old and be young...so backwards!

So if you're reading this, I hope you can take some time out of your day to breathe and relax. I know I will!

Ciao for now,
dobs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment