Here are 26 ways that the past year has been truly amazing (in no particular order):
- My London adventures!
- Joining the Actor's Equity Association
- Performing with Wheelock Family Theatre in a production of 'Where the Mountain meets the Moon'
- Performing for the Black Jew Dialogues Tour
- Being introduced to the SGI Buddhist organization and receiving my Gohonzon in April
- I had a lot of jobs lol...and I am grateful for every one of them as they helped me to sustain my lifestyle and the flexibility to do my artistic work
- Brixton life ;)
- Self love
- Self acceptance
- The wonderful group of people that I can call friends in the U.S.
- My supportive family
- Filming two commercials with a major role (not as an extra)
- Making a permanent vow to myself to reach farther and never stop dreaming
- Connecting with the SGI in London-wonderful, amazing people!
- On my birthday, I was lucky and grateful enough to moderate an Sgi discussion meeting.
- Being able to realize how to actively develop my talents and begin to create the career that I really want, rather than just working to make money. This is huge.
- Forming solid relationships
- Taking responsibility for my happiness. Yes.
- Self confidence
- International friends!!
- Hosting an event for 2014 International Women's day and developing a new project for IWD for 2015
- Shedding unecessary baggage (physically and mentally)
- Sharing Buddhism with my friends
- Good health (family and friends included)
I know that it's very important to be grateful. And because my birthday falls at the end of the year, I have the great opportunity to reflect on the wonderful things that have happened this year and to see what can be done for my future.
It's a lovely thing to do, so when you have the time I encourage you to do it.
I already know that 27 is gonna be great and I'm happy to share my thoughts, and my life with you.
Until next time...
In peace, love and gratitude,