Thursday, January 9, 2014

Black-Jew Dialogues 2014 Tour & another commercial

Hey!

2014 is off to a great start! I certainly hope that the New Year is treating you as well as it's treating me. 

Once I decided to go full time with this acting career of mine, the auditions just keep coming! And, although I haven't booked every gig that I wanted, it's been nice to see what's out there when I really try rather than sitting around waiting for something to happen. 

That being said, I booked my first principal role in a commercial for LifeSpan. We shot it in December and I hope to have a copy soon so that I can show it to you. A few days ago, I received a call from my agency and got the fantastic news that I just booked another commercial that might be national. Very exciting! I'm playing a firefighter so OBVIOUSLY I'll be sneaking pics on set :)

Theatre News
I've joined the cast of The Black-Jew Dialogues and we'll be going on tour starting in February. Right now I'm booked for about seven shows starting in Detroit, then Washington and several other cities. Going on a national tour is definitely the most exciting I've been about my acting career thus far. For more info on the show/tour dates visit: http://theblackjewdialogues.com

I'll definitely be updating my blog with posts, pics and maybe even some videos in every city. 
So stay tuned for more exciting news! 

Peace,
Dobs

No comments:

Post a Comment