Sunday, January 19, 2014

Firefighter for a day

Call me naive but I was totally unaware how heavy firefighter uniforms are. I guess I just never thought about it. Well, today we shot a commercial in downtown Boston and for about 9 hours I was a badass firefighter among a team of badasses including an army soldier, an astronaut and a swimming champion. The shoot was tons of fun and the people were a delight to work with.

But make no mistake, anyone that is in a profession like firefighting gets 1,000% respect because not only do they spend their days saving lives but they do it with all that damn gear on!

What an awesome shoot. It's a national commercial so when it hits and I get some prints, I'll post em here.

Til then...on to more auditions and rehearsing for the Black Jew Dialogues (going on tour in about two weeks! eek!)

Peace,
Dobs




No comments:

Post a Comment