Monday, June 24, 2013

Que Rica es la 'Pura Vida'

Me & Tina Do- my Costa Rican partner in crime at the bar at Nogui's Restaurante
Chillin'
 
#PURAVIDA
 
We were visiting our friend Kate & this is her AWESOME truck
#sobossy #soCostaRican
Nogui's Restaurante in Playa Tamarindo!!! By far the best bar experience I've ever had :D
The awesome crew of Nogui's -such nice guys :)
Breakfast at Copacabana, Playa Tamarindo, CR
 

The view from breakfast on the beach in Playa Tamarindo at Copacabana restaurant
Smiling was really my only choice in CR ;)
Watching the sunset on the beach yippee!
 
 
 
Me & the BEAUTY that was Soro-the wonderful horse that I rode on. He was so sweet & riding was a blast!

Our horseback riding instructor was a G-texting while riding! #moderndayhorseback Show off!



Playa Tamarindo

The view from the apartment in Playa Flamingo #blissful



The apartment :D #isthisreallife?


....I've left my heart in a few places-one of them being Costa Rica ...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment