Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dreaming Again part 2..pics etc

So, the tour is over! Sad and happy at the same time. Sad because I was working with amazing people and laughed so much lol Silly theatre folks...but happy because I'm back in Boston and ready to conquer the world! I've got a newfound love for theatre and I'm ready to go!

In about 20 shows and I don't even know how many schools, there was too much running around (driving through beautiful New Hampshire) and little time to update my blog. So, here are some pics from the last two weeks...in no particular order...

p.s. Check back in later today cuz I'm doing something drastic THIS morning!

Dan, Gen and I 






The van broke down on the road literally five min after Peter said, "I'm surprised the van hasn't broken down yet" Lol...that's life eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment