Wednesday, February 27, 2013

She Kills Monsters!

Hi ya'll! I'm SUPER late with this news BUT, I got cast in Company One's next show 'She Kills Monsters' by Qui Nguyen. I'm playing Kaliope Darkwalker- a sexy elf that kicks a lot of ass! It's been awhile since I've been in a mainstage show and I'm scared, excited but ready for this adventure!

A little bit about the show:
After the totally-weird Tilly dies, oh-so-average Agnes doesn’t know what to make of the geekery her sister left behind. In an effort to understand the gulf between them, she embarks on a quest of Tilly’s own design, rife with hostile faeries, randy ogres, awkward high schoolers, and broadswords. Will Agnes discover her inner badass, or will the bugbears get her first? Qui Nguyen, resident playwright of Brooklyn’s Vampire Cowboys theatre, serves up a comedic nerdgasm – an homage to the outcast in all of us.



Its been a blast in rehearsals so far and I'll be posting some pics in the next few weeks before production. Keep checking in with me for updates and follow #c1skm on Twitter.

Company One Website


She Kills Monsters blog with all kinds of Fun stuff!!!


Hope to see you at the show in April!
x
Dobs





No comments:

Post a Comment