Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Laziness/Potential

I started the process of producing for Oleanna in January after I received the rights. Since then I've decided on a theatre (haven't booked yet tho), potential rehearsal space, funding is in process etc etc. Because the show is in June and I started so early, I'm getting a little lazy in between doing things and down time. Having all this freedom to do what I want is great but being your own boss is a little difficult when you make your own deadlines and can really do them whenever you feel like it. I thought I was done procrastinating!?! Apparently not...

Maybe I'm just getting a little nervous because my goal is getting closer and closer with each day. Next month I hold auditions, then have rehearsals starting at the end of April. Woah. The last few weeks have seemed to go by very fast. I know that I've planned well up until now. I just have to continue to keep up with my gained momentum cuz this is probably when it matters most and I don't even realize it yet.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us" -Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment